03 March 2009

Secretary of State Clinton reads this blog!

How else can you explain this, just two days after I recommend a diplomatic surge into Syria?
The U.S. government will dispatch two officials to the Syrian capital to explore Washington's relationship with Damascus, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton announced Tuesday.
"There are a number of issues that we have between Syria and the United States, as well as the larger regional issues that Syria obviously poses," she said.
Madam Secretary, I thank you for your loyal readership. You should know, Mrs. 8th Pillar is a huge fan. I look forward to shaping future policy decisions.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I said that you should make suggestions. See what happens when you do! And yes, President Hillary Clinton, I mean Secretary Clinton should keep reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete